Jun 22, 2019
See More Dates
Enjoy the world’s premier yachting playgrounds in a beautiful small ship that feels like your own private yacht. These beautiful ports string together like perfect pearls, each glowing with its own special beauty. Sparkling cities and charming villages. Secluded harbors and immaculate beaches. Discover the mystique and magic of the Rivieras that only an intimate small ship can show you.
• Revel in the glitter and glamour of cruising along the French Riviera
• When you stop in Monte Carlo, the Royal Palace, and Grand Casino are must-sees
• Experience Portoferraio’s natural wonderland and the Biosphere Reserve of Tuscan Park
• Take a scenic hike to Santa Margherita in Portofino
• Toss coins in Rome’s Trevi Fountain and stroll Piazza Venezia
• See the inspiring work of Gaudi's La Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO site in Barcelona and tour festive Las Ramblas
This is a James Beard Foundation culinary themed cruise featuring Chef Jamie Leeds and Beverage Expert TBA and includes:
Hosted dinner with James Beard Foundation Chef Leeds and Beverage Expert, including wine pairings
Demos by the chef of some of their recipes
Shopping at the local market with the chef
Wine, spirits, or beer tastings
Shopping and tours with the sommelier/beverage expert (based on availability)
*Rates shown are per person, based on double occupancy, reflect all discounts and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses are additional.